INFORM, EDUCATE, PERSUADE
Working from North Derbyshire, Alan Page uses standout PR techniques to ensure demonstrable progress and better business …
Public relations represents the most cost-effective, powerful means of marketing. It fashions, magnifies and defends your reputation as you face customers, prospects, shareholders and anyone else who might affect your status and future.
• Public relations audits & planning √
• Corporate & stakeholder communications √
• Production of news content & feature articles √
• Employee information & involvement √
• Community engagement & sponsorships √
• Exhibitions, conferences & workshops √
PR is inescapable: always there. What matters is how it is planned, organised and maintained. What is needed is an exhaustive, results-aligned approach, based on experience and excellence. You need look no further than Alan Page and his affordable fees structure.
Sectors promoted have included:
• Industry – construction, engineering, manufacturing, marine, plant
• Technology – computers, electronics, medical, software, telecoms
• Services – accountancy, banking, logistics, online trading, retailing
• Leisure – basketball, boating, football, health clubs, tourism, travel
Many client categories have been prominent during a working lifetime in and around public relations. Years of bridling the might of traditional and new media; and moulding third party endorsements to enlighten, convince and motivate.
A solid slice of Alan’s time involves projects sub-contracted by advertising, design, marketing and PR outfits: see Supporting The Best Agencies. Established company, evolving venture or agency – contact Alan about making more of a difference for you ...